Saturday, July 28, 2012

What a bummer...

Hey everypony.  I'm sure you all already know, but there are a ton of great My Little Pony items on ebay both old and new!  Yesterday one particular item really caught my eye.  Now I've seen this pony before, but never brand new in the box!!  I placed an initial bid and then sat back to watch and wait.  I also went along with the rest of my day yesterday.  I started this blog, watched the opening ceremonies for the London Olympics, and got in a full night's sleep.  But first thing this morning, I ran down stairs, got some coffee going...and settled in for the exciting final moments of my ebay auction.  What was so special that I was bidding on you ask?  Well here she is...


A 1990's special edition pony bride, complete with cake, veil, and wedding ring.  Except as I mentioned before, the one I was bidding on was still brand new in her box!!  And the price was so reasonable.  A lot of vintage still in the box ponies are going for quite a pretty penny on ebay.  

It was down to the last THREE seconds and needless to say, I lost the auction.  :(  

The moral of the story here everypony, is to keep your eyes peeled...you can find a little piece of pony magic anywhere.  It doesn't matter if it's a brand new Royal Wedding item, or the elusive Derby Hooves sold exclusively at this year's San Diego Comic Con, or a blast from pony generations past.  But when you do find that pony with that little something extra that calls out to you - go ahead and do your best to snatch it up.  Who knows when you'll get another chance.  

P.S. if anypony out there on the blogosphere happens to have one of these babies and would be willing to part with her, I'd be happy to give this cute little pony bride a new forever home!!

Keep calm and pony on!

No comments:

Post a Comment