Thursday, August 2, 2012

Blank Flanks vs Cutie Marks

I don't know about every other pony, but I just can't get enough of the little foals on My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

These little ponies may have "blank flanks" but I think these three in particular are full of excitement and potential.  Their friendship, happiness, and youthful energy is a delight to watch and I hope to see them as centerpieces in episodes for the upcoming season!

I also thoroughly enjoy when Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, and Scootaloo have to deal with their archenemies Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara!  They are the little ponies you just looove to hate!

I picked up a couple of MLP Trading Cards earlier today and was v.excited to see their card in the mix!

I hope they will get their own G4 toys soon!  It would make a very good double pack...hint, hint Hasbro!!

I wonder if we'll see one of the Cutie Mark Crusaders finally get their mark this season.  I guess we'll have to wait and see!!  Until then...Keep Calm and Pony On!

No comments:

Post a Comment